Nanexa publishes interim report for January – March 2022
Positive development in the product projects and in the patent portfolio
Significant events during the first quarter2022
- Nanexa AB was granted a patent in the US (US 11,214,865 B2) for an ALD reactor adapted for large-scale production of PharmaShell®-coated drugs.
- Nanexa announced that the company's preclinical investigation indicates the cause of and a potential solution to the moderate skin reactions that occurred in the NEX-18 clinical study. With these results, Nanexa is expanding the preclinical programme to optimise the formulation of NEX-18 and the project is expected to go back into clinical studies next year.
- Nanexa made progress in the patent infringement lawsuit it is pursuing against the US company VitriVax, Inc. A US court denied VitriVax's motion to dismiss Nanexa's patent infringement claim and denied as moot VitriVax’s motion to stay discovery. Nanexa's motion to compel the discovery process to continue was also successful.
Significant events after the end of the period
- No significant events after the end of the period.
Summary of the reporting period 1 January – 30 March 2022
- Turnover amounted to: TSEK 298 (536)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to: TSEK -12,331 (-6,623)
- Profit after tax amounted to: TSEK -12,370 (-6,670)
- Earnings per share amounted to: SEK -0.24 (-0.29)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to: TSEK -17,934 (22,158)
- Cash and cash equivalents at end of period: TSEK 87,726 (34,849)
Figures in brackets refer to the corresponding period in the previous year.
Investor presentation, 20 April at 10:00 am
A live presentation with CEO David Westberg and a following Q&A session will be held at 10:00 am at Infront Direct Studios and the viewers are given the opportunity post questions via chat.
The presentation is held in Swedish and can be reached via this link.