Nanexa publishes interim report for January – September 2022
Launch of NEX-22 in type 2 diabetes and new partner projects with great potential
Significant events during the third quarter 2022
- During the quarter, Nanexa announced the start of the product project NEX-22, addressing a very large market. In NEX-22, the company will develop a long-acting formulation of liraglutide with PharmaShell® for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. NEX-22 is the company's third proprietary product development project
- Nanexa expanded its collaboration agreement with Applied Materials, Inc., through an amendment regulating commercial arrangements, paving the way for potential future license agreements with customers in the pharmaceutical industry
- Nanexa received extended GMP certificate from the Swedish Medical Products Agency for production of clinical trial material in the new production plant in Uppsala
- Nanexa signed a Material Transfer and Feasibility Study Agreement with an option to license, with a Global Pharmaceutical Company, for evaluation of the PharmaShell® drug delivery system making a depot formulation of a specific compound for local release
- Nanexa AB and VitriVax, Inc. filed a notice with the Court requesting that Nanexa’s patent infringement lawsuit pending in the District of Delaware be stayed while the parties work to finalize settlement terms to which they have agreed in principle.
Significant events after the end of the period
- In October 2022, Nanexa signed a Material Transfer and Feasibility Study Agreement with a Speciality Pharma company, for evaluation of the PharmaShell drug delivery system making a depot formulation of a specific compound for intravitreal delivery.
Summary of the reporting period 1 July – 30 September 2022
- Turnover amounted to: TSEK 1,531 (826)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to: TSEK -11,927 (-7,857)
- Profit after tax amounted to: TSEK: -12,045 (-7,904)
- Earnings per share amounted to: SEK -0.24 (-0.18)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to: TSEK -21,297 (91,203)
- Cash and cash equivalents at end of period: TSEK 45,608 (119,799)
Summary of the reporting period 1 January – 30 September 2022
- Turnover amounted to: TSEK 2,040 (1,704)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to: TSEK -40,112 (-22,776)
- Profit after tax amounted to: TSEK -40,639 (-22,912)
- Earnings per share amounted to: SEK -0.80 (-0.75)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to: TSEK -60,052 (107,108)
- Cash and cash equivalents at end of period: 45,608 (119,799)
Figures in brackets refer to the corresponding period in the previous year.
The entire report is available on the company’s website via the following link https://nanexa.com/en/financial-reports/.
Report comment, 25 October at 13:00 CET
A live Report comment session will be held via Infront Direkt Studios at 13:00 CET, where CEO David Westberg and Director Business Development Otto Skolling will be answering questions from the reporter and the viewers are given the opportunity to post questions via chat.
The webcast is held in Swedish and can be reached via this link.